How to Migrate to 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff Plan
Table of Contents
You may have heard about the MoreCliq tariff plan on the 9mobile network and wish to migrate to it; it is good for you. 9mobile is one of the telecommunication networks that rewards customers, giving them access and enjoy many benefits while using it.
They make it possible through the use of tariff plans, and one of these tariff plans is the 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff plan. It is a Tariff plan that you can use to enjoy free data offers and airtime bonuses, especially when you recharge.
- 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan and How to Migrate
- What is the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan, and How can I Migrate to it?
- How to migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTalk 2.0 Tariff plan.
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan and the Benefits
There are many benefits to enjoy, and this post will tell you about them. Keep reading to learn more.
Benefits of the 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff Plan
Here are the benefits you will enjoy when you migrate to the 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff plan, they include:
- Free Midnight Calls: you will have access to free midnight calls when you recharge a minimum of #100 and enjoy it on all 9mobile numbers from 12.30 am to 4.30 am.
- Free 15MB Data for browsing: You will have access to and enjoy free data for browsing when you recharge #200; it will be valid for seven days.
- 10 Free MMS Daily: You can also enjoy 10 free daily MMS if you recharge #200, and you can send it to 9mobile phone number only.
- One Click, one-time service: You can use this service to confirm if a friend is part of the MoreCliq packages. To do that, dial *273*your friend’s phone number#
- As a Morecliq subscriber, you can enjoy a 15% bonus on every recharge you make, and you can also use it to call all networks.
- Also, you will have access to 1MB of free browsing when you subscribe daily to the Cliq 4-day service; dial *330*1# to subscribe and enjoy.
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
- 9mobile Data Code That Works This Year
How to Migrate to the 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff Plan
Migration to the 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff Plan is a simple task that you can perform easily.
- Dial *244*1# to migrate
- Or you can dial 200 and choose option 2 to migrate successfully.
The two ways work perfectly well, so you can try any of them and be sure to migrate from that tariff plan to the 9mobile morecliq tariff plan.
Your first migration is free, but you will be charged for subsequent migrations, and you can also freely switch back to your old 9mobile tariff plan if you are not satisfied with the new one, provided you do that within 7 days of migration.
You might also like to read:
- What is MTN XtraByte Service and How to Use it
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan: Learn the 5 Ways to Migrate to it Today
- MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan: How to Migrate and the Benefits of this Tariff Plan