How to Migrate to 9mobile MoreLife Tariff plan
Table of Contents
If you are no longer satisfied with your current tariff plan on the 9mobile network and wish to change to a better one, the 9mobile MoreLife Tariff Plan can be the best option to migrate to.
9mobile MoreLife Tariff plan is one of the tariff plans available on the 9mobile network to give all 9mobile users limitless offers that will enable them to have a wonderful experience while using their services.
- How to Migrate to 9mobile MoreCliq Tariff Plan
- 9mobile MoreTalk Tariff Plan and How to Migrate
- What is the Airtel SmartValue Tariff Plan, and How can I Migrate to it?
- How to migrate to the Airtel SmartPremier Tariff plan
- How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe Tariff Plan and the Benefits
- MTN Yafun Yafun Tariff Plan: How to Migrate and the Benefits of this Tariff Plan
In this article, you will see the benefits of migrating or activating this tariff plan and how to migrate to it; stay tuned to get all that has been prepared for you!
Benefits of migrating to the 9mobile MoreLife Tariff Plan
This tariff plan, formerly known as the Etisalat EasyLife tariff plan, is the best one for calls because you can make calls at a cheap rate of 11 to 15k/s after paying a daily access fee of #5.
You can access 15 minutes of free net calls every month after paying the daily access fee of #5. You can also enjoy free incoming calls while roaming on selected numbers in 14 countries.
You can even make international calls to selected countries at the same call rate as you make national calls, which means that the 15k/s that is charged when you make national calls is the same amount which would be charged when you make international calls to selected countries which are; USA, UK, Kenya, Spain, Ghana, France, Nigeria, South Africa, Morrocco, Netherlands, Germany, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
- MTN TruTalk Tariff Plan: Learn the 5 Ways to Migrate to it Today
- How to migrate to the BetaTalk Tariff plan on MTN
- MTN Tariff Plan: Migrate to the MTN Pulse Tariff Plan with these 4 Easy Steps
- What is MTN XtraByte Service and How to Use it
- How to Link Your NIN to Your 9mobile Phone Number
How to Migrate or Activate the 9mobile MoreLife Tariff Plan
Activating the 9mobile MoreLife Tariff Plan is a very easy-to-do action, which you can perform by simply dialling the MoreLife Plan USSD code for migration. You just have to dial 6201# on your 9mobilephone number or text 1 to 620 to migrate successfully.
- How to Check if your National Identification Number (NIN) was successfully linked to your SIM (For All Networks)
- 9mobile Data Code That Works This Year
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Airtel Mobile Phone Number
- How to Link Your NIN to Your Glo Mobile Phone Number: 4 Simple Methods
- How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Phone Number: 4 Easy Steps to Follow
- How to Check MTN Data Balance: 5 easy ways